Monday, April 11, 2011

Lazy Days

I have been feeling so lazy lately. I just don't feel like getting anything done, but i have to. I'm going to try to get our room moved around so we can fit Spencer's crib and stuff in there with us. I still need to by some crin bedding, but its so wicked expensive, I'm wondering of it would be cheaper to make my own? It costs almost as much for a baby bedding set as a king size bedding set. Ridiculous! I am 26 weeks on Thursday, and I can feel the little guy moving all the time. sometimes it drives me crazy; I feel like he's punching my stomach and my bladder simultaneously, but i sure do like to feel him moving around. I can't believe I am almost into my third trimester. It has gone by so fast. I have bought his stroller and car seat, as well as a bouncer and a playpen. His "theme" is monkeys. I've bought him some clothes too, but I am not sure how much more to buy because I am not sure what I will be getting for my showers. I suppose you can never have too much baby stuff. I would like to buy him a swing, but they are really expensive, too. Babies R Us wanted almost $2oo for the one that matched the set we bought. What I really should be buying is diapers and wipes and stuff to stock up. one of these days, if I un-lazy myself and figure out how to use the scanner, I will put up my ultrasound pictures. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment