Sunday, May 15, 2011

Busy

So yesterday was my baby shower for my family. Well, my side anyway. I got some pretty cool stuff. Amazingly, i didn't get one bottle or one binky. I got some clothes, and thankfully, they weren't all newborn size, so I have a decent variety to choose from up til he's a year. Of course I wll have to buy him lots more, but at least he has a decent start.

My Grandmother, my mom's mom, made him two cute quilts and some receiving blankets. I got a bunch of diapers, a baby bath and some toys and some baby care stuff.

What I really need to do is go buy him a baby book, or go buy the stuff to make him a baby book for his first year. I wanted to get it started before he was born...yeah...that is likely not going to happen. I just have so much to do. Becca's wedding next week, transferring to a new store the week after that, Bri's family shower the week after that, friend shower the week after that, then there will only be 4 weeks til he is born...eep! the last bit is going by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment