Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just wanted to say hi

Perhaps I should just set aside one day a week for blogging and catching up with life. It seems so busy right now, and not just for me-life that is. oy. When I thik about the next few weeks, I get overwhelmed. The 4 is my shower at my in-laws. The 11 is my shower with my friends. the 12 is my mom's birthday. The 19 is Fathers Day. The next week we are house sitting for my in-laws. Then there will be the 4 of July. July 5 is my brothers birthday. The 6 is my nephews birthday...and in 2-3 weeks after that will be...Spencers birthday!

I have so many pictures I need to put up, but my computer is so slow to upload, I may just take what I want off it and crash it myself to start it over clean so it will run faster. I have pictures from Beccas wedding, my little field trips with my sister because she has no car and i am her chauffer most of the time. oh and i have pictures of random things. Anyway, I really just wanted to say hi...

No comments:

Post a Comment